Monday, May 18, 2009

cvs 5-18


CVS deal of the week...

1 Covergirl outlast lip color (comes with 2, one color and one sealant!) @ $7

2 Dry Idea deodorants @ 2/$5

Coupons used
-$2 any Covergirl Lipcolor
(2) -$2 Dry Idea
-$5 ECBS 


Paid $1.51 (tax incl) OOP

Earned 5 ECBs for later.


I might do the Aveeno hair care deal...I have a 2 coupon, but I am trying to hold out for the  Neutrogena or Aveeno "buy 15 get 5 ECB" deals they have so often.  I always use toner so I like to stock up.




FROM THE SPANISH SIDE:

We had free dinner at Captain D's since they have been sending my boyfriend so many coupons.  A free fish dinner with fries and a free fish sandwich.  Much better than I expected, though I try not to eat fried food ever.  :)  If you sign up for their "club" they will send you coupons too!

No comments:

Post a Comment